AIM
Hanure

Untangle 1.2 Untangle 1.2

9/10

I may have a uniqeu complaint. I think it is too easy. I've had several beers, and was still able to beat all the levels without cheeting in one sitting, and while talking to my gilfriend. Which isn't to talk clearly BTW. I think there should be more hard levels like the last one, that have pretty paterns when sloves right.

Benjaminsen responds:

Ok ok then, I am working on re-making the game. I will make sure to include an expert mode for people like you ;)

Colorz Colorz

OMG Confusing, lol

Actually not so bad, but yeah if someone tried to play without the directions I'm sure they would be lost.
I found hard mode to be easier, because I spent longer looking for the word, and thus was forced to think about it more.

Hentai memory test. Hentai memory test.

I really hate having to write a summary

Dude, I found myself stunned at this, and that takes a lot.
9/10, because nothing should be perfect

Officer responds:

Nothing should be perfect or nothing can be perfect? ;)

Armor Picross 2 Armor Picross 2

LOGIC PUZZLE

I think most people who are giving this a bad score, just really don't understand the idea of the game.
It is a logic puzzle, hear me!
LOGIC PUZZLE.

The point is figure out where things are by process of elimination, or by figuring out that a square must exist in a spot.

regulargabs responds:

Thanks! I'm using your review as an example.

Knight Tactics Knight Tactics

Fairly good

You did a fairly good job with this type of game. As for suggestions here are a few.

1: Please include some way that I can keep enemies from just walking through to behind my characters. Perhaps have it so that no one can walk through a square with someone else in it, and maybe have a special ability to block squares around you.

2: I know pathfinding takes a while, but that does not mean that the animation of walking has to be slow as well, Could you have the computer calculate the path and then have a faster walking animation, after finding has been completed.

3: Either more, or customizable classes would also be awesome.

Movement Mayhem Movement Mayhem

Nice

Holy crap man this game is hard. I find it somewhat compelling to play though. Good job

Snowdrift Snowdrift

Good idea

Well, allthough it was a fun idea of a game, I didn't feel that you did a good job of bringing it about. I think power-ups more often, and some negative power-downs would be nice. Also maybe some bigger snowballs that take time to collect.